1. For The Dough;
- Mix the bread flour and khorasan flour together in a bowl. Pour the water into a separate bowl and add the starter to the water. Mix with your hand to dissolve the starter before adding 10% of the flour mix. Mix with your hand till there are no dry bits. Cover, and rest for 10 minutes.
- Add the salt to the mix and knead briefly to incorporate before adding the remaining flour and bringing together into a dough with your hands.
- Tip the dough onto a clean work surface and knead for around 10 minutes. Form into a tight ball, cover and leave for 2 hours.
- When the time is up, divide the dough into 250g pieces and shape into dough balls. Place the dough balls into a container and cover. Refrigerate for 24 hours. Allow the dough balls to sit at room temperature for at least 2 hours before opening into pizzas.
2. For The Pizza;
- Slice the tomato and garlic and put aside and marinate in a little olive oil for 30-60 minutes.
- Working with one dough ball at a time, toss the dough ball in flour before opening into a pizza base and covering the base with parmigiano-reggiano.
- Place the marinated tomatoes around the perimeter of the pizza before topping with some buffalo mozzarella, a little extra sliced garlic and drizzling with olive oil.
- Slide the pizza onto a placement peel and launch into Roccbox to bake for around 2 minutes, rotating as required. Garnish with fresh oregano leaves and serve.[end]