GOZNEY’S MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY AND DOME AND ROCCBOX’S LIMITED 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Gozney offers a manufacturer's warranty on its products as well as an extended 5-year limited warranty in certain cases for registered products. If you have a warranty claim for your Gozney product, please see the terms and conditions that apply, below.
The warranty is offered only to the original end user of the Product and does not apply where Products have been resold by the original end user. ou will be required to provide proof of purchase. If purchasing a Product as a gift, the recipient of the Product should be noted/note this when registering warranty to qualify. The warranty only applies when the Product has been purchased in a country in which we sell the Product directly to end users ourselves via one of our websites. In this warranty, these countries are referred to as “serviced territories”.
WARRANTY FOR RESIDENTIAL USE
This section sets out the manufacturer's warranty offered to consumers who purchase our products for non-commercial, residential use.
How long is the warranty? Save for Roccbox woodburners, the warranty for Dome, Dome S1 and Roccbox products is 1 year from the date of the original purchase, extended to 5 years if you register your purchase with us. Products must be registered within 60 days of purchase to qualify for the extended warranty.
In the case of Roccbox wood burners, you will automatically receive a 3 year warranty from the date of the original purchase of the Roccbox wood burner without the need for registration. This 3 year warranty applies to all aspects of the Roccbox wood burner except for the following individual components which will have a warranty period as set out below:-
- warranty for the ash tray and handle is 1 year;
- warranty for the main body of the wood burner is 3 years; and
- door hinges are excluded from the scope of the warranty.
Proof of purchase must be supplied in all cases.
The warranty for products from our Gozney Master and Stone ranges is 3 years from the date of original purchase. You can register products from our Gozney Master and Stone range as detailed in the section below.
This warranty shall apply to any replacement products supplied by us and any replacement goods shall be covered by time remaining from the original product's warranty period.
How do I register my product for the warranty extension? Registering your product is simple, just head to the Gozney website and scroll down to the page titled ‘Registered your product’ alternatively, you can follow this link: https://www.gozney.com/register-your-product/ If you are unable to access the website or have any questions with regards to registering your product, you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org where the customer experience team be happy to assist.
What does the warranty cover? We warrant to you that during the applicable warranty period, our product will be free from material defects in materials and workmanship. If this warranty is not met, faulty components will be repaired/replaced unless the component cannot be accessed externally, in which case we will replace the whole unit. The warranty is subject to certain exceptions - see the section headed "What's not covered" below.
WARRANTY FOR COMMERCIAL USE
This section sets out the manufacturer's warranty offered to customers who purchase our products for commercial or professional use.
How long is the warranty? The warranty for Roccbox products (including Roccbox woodburners) is 1 year from the date of the original purchase.
The warranty for Dome and Dome S1 is 1 years from the date of original purchase.
The warranty for products from our Gozney Master, Stone and Elite ranges is three years from the date of the original purchase.
This warranty shall apply to any replacement products supplied by us and any replacement goods shall be covered by time remaining from the original product's warranty period
What does the warranty cover?We warrant to you that during the applicable warranty period, our product will be free from material defects in materials and workmanship. If this warranty is not met, faulty components will be repaired/replaced unless the component cannot be accessed externally, in which case we will replace the whole unit. The warranty is subject to certain exceptions - see the section headed "What's not covered" below.
How do I register my product? Products must be registered within 60 days of purchase to qualify for this warranty and proof of purchase must be provided. Registering your product is simple, just head to the Gozney website and scroll down to the page titled ‘Registered your product’ alternatively, you can follow this link: https://www.gozney.com/register-your-product/ If you are unable to access the website, you can e-mail email@example.com or give us a call on +44 (0) 1425 20499, where the customer excellence team will assist.
We note that registering a product intended for commercial use does not have any effect to the manufacturer’s warranty and will not extend this. It can however be a great way to store relevant product information in the unexpected occurrence of a warranty claim.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
This section applies to the manufacturer's warranty whether you have purchased our products for residential use or for commercial/professional use.
Your warranty will not cover the following items/instances:
- Surface rust, however if you find corrosion caused by rust and have used the product in accordance with the instructions, you are entitled to repair/replacement
- Surface reaction where the substance can be wiped away
- Dome Trim piece misalignment as a result of the natural expansion and contraction during oven use
- Heat tarnishing/discolouration to the end cap and any logos
- Water damage – on any part of the oven body or burners
- Wood Hopper Tool/Bottle opener or Single-use lifting strap
- Damage caused by the unit being left exposed to salt air and/or chlorine sources such as swimming pools and hot tubs/spas;
- Damage caused by severe weather conditions such as hail, acid rain, hurricanes, earthquakes, wildfires, tsunamis or surges, tornadoes or severe storms and other environmental factors
- Damage to door hinges on wood burners caused by normal usage
- Damage caused by regulator being left exposed to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time
- Hairline cracking of the stone that does not affect the oven’s structural integrity
- Cracks caused by thermal shock or from not following the Manufacturer’s guidelines on heat up and safe storage
- Small, cosmetic paint chips or scratches to any outer surfaces of the oven or accessories that do not affect the structural integrity of the Product
- Discolouration to any surface including fastenings
- Any claim that the Product is not fit for use in a territory where certification is required under local regulations and it is not advertised by us as being certified for use in that territory
Your warranty will not cover damage, defects or failure to comply with the warranty conditions in any of the following events:
- You make further use of the Product after giving notice that it may be damaged/defective unless you have received written confirmation from us advising otherwise.
- The failure, in our reasonably held belief, is attributable to, caused by or been substantially aggravated by:
- any improper use, misuse or unauthorised alteration storage or installation of the Products by you, your employees, agents or hired staff
- any usage of the Products by you, your employees, agents or hired staff which is deemed to be of a manner that is inconsistent with any specification and our directions
- The defect arises as result of you not following our instructions in relation to the type of fuel to be used with the Products, that being, only kiln dried hardwood with a moisture content of 20% or less, or in the case of ovens other than Dome and Roccbox, Gozney Wood or Briquettes.
- The defect arises as a result of the use of salt
- The defect arises as a result of not following the Product manual
- The defect arises as a result of improper storage of the Product
- The defect arises from caustic cleaning materials
- The defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear
- The defect arises as a result of incidental loss or accidental damage
- The defect arises as a result of natural disaster
- You have modified the product in any way; or
- The Products differ from any corresponding specification, as a result of changes to made to ensure compliance with applicable statutory of regulatory requirements
Unauthorised alterations to the Products will result in the warranty being void and that any purchase of Products made outside of an authorised third party or retail channel will result in the warranty being void.
You shall be liable to cover any reasonable costs incurred by us for the replacement of any Products under the above warranty claim conditions in the following circumstances
- The failure of the Products is a result of defective part(s) not covered by the commercial or residential warranty as previously set out.
- No fault is found
- The failure of the Products is a result of incorrect installation
- The failure of the Products is due to damage caused at your premises
- The failure of the Products is a result of the Products being used in conjunction with other goods not supplied by us
- The failure of the Products is caused by modifications made by you or as a result of your instructions to a third party
- The failure of the Products is caused by external or environmental factors; or
- The failure of the Products is a result of theft, loss or removal of equipment by you or a third party, and such costs may vary depending upon the location of the Products and any other reasonable costs incurred by us.
This voluntary warranty will cease to apply after the time periods set out above. No other warranties given by any person, including a dealer or retailer, shall be binding on Gozney. In no event shall recovery under this warranty be for an amount greater than the purchase price of the Gozney products sold.
Gozney may from time to time change the design of its products. Nothing contained in this warranty shall be taken to oblige Gozney to include such design changes into previously manufactured products, nor shall such changes be construed as an admission that previous designs were defective.
HOW LONG IS THE LIABILITY:
All parts/products receive a 1 year warranty as standard. The following parts/scenarios are limited when extending to the 5 year warranty:
- Silicone discolouration – 1-year warranty
- Thermometer / Temperature Probe – 1-year warranty
- Roccbox Peel – 1-year warranty
- Wood burner – 3-year warranty (excluding ash tray, handle and door hinges).
- Metal distortion/warping caused by prolonged exposure to heat – limited to 1 year if the customer is using it for commercial purposes
- Silicone cracking due to burning
- Stone Floor – 2-year warranty
- Ash tray and handle on the wood burner- 1-year warranty
- Stone Floor – 2 year warranty
- Thermometer – 1 year warranty
- Steam Plug – 1 year warranty
- Air Inlet Puck – 1 year warranty
- Electrical components – 2 years
- Electrical components – 2 years
- S1 Thermometer – 1 years
- Dome Cover – 2 year warranty
- Dome Stand – 3 year warranty
- Gozney Peels – 1 year warranty
- Gozney Thermometer – 2 year warranty
- Dome Door – 1 year warranty
- Dome Neapolitan Arch – 1 year warranty
- Dome Wood Loader – 1 year warranty
- Dome Steam Injector – 1 year warranty
- Dome Wood Rack – 1 year warranty
- Roccbox Cover – 2 year warranty
- Pizza Server – 1 year warranty
- Pizza Rocker – 1 year warranty
- Dough Cutter – 1 year warranty
- Dough Scraper – 1 year warranty
- Dome Mantel – 1 year warranty
- Roccbox Mantel – 1 year warranty
This warranty shall not affect your consumer or other statutory rights
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
If, in the unexpected circumstance, you’re having trouble with your Dome or Roccbox and need to make a claim; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with: (i) your full name, (ii) your serial number, (iii) photographs of any faulty parts and (iv) proof of purchase, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
If you give us notice in writing during the applicable warranty period within a reasonable amount of time following the discovery that some or all of the Products do not comply with the applicable warranty as previously set out; and we are given a reasonable opportunity to examine the Products and we determine that the Products do not comply with the warranty as set out then we shall, at our discretion, repair or replace the defective Products. In certain circumstances, we may decide to refund the price of the Products, this would be done on a pro-rata basis based on the market value of the Products at the time any refund was payable and would take into consideration any wear and tear as well as normal market depreciation.
You must provide all information (including photographs/video’s where requested) as well as all assistance reasonably requested by us in order to properly assess the Products.
We reserve the right to require that faulty Products be returned to us at your cost.
Return shipments to you will be dealt with as follows:
- If a Product is eligible for replacement or repair under this warranty, we will pay for the cost of return shipping to you but only if (a) the return shipping address is in a serviced territory; and (b) the product in question is one that Gozney itself sells directly to end consumers in that serviced territory via one of its websites.
- If the return shipping address is not in a serviced territory, or if it is in a serviced territory but not one where the Product in question is sold directly by us, then you must arrange and pay the cost of the return shipping to you.
In such circumstances we shall cover the cost of the return carriage by normal means within our serviced territories and the replaced Products will be delivered free of charge by us to you at the original delivery address. If, following inspection of the returned Products, we determine that, acting reasonably, there was been no breach in the warranty for the Product as set out, we will return the product to you, at your cost.
We shall have no liability to you (whether the Products are found to breach the applicable warranty or not) for the cost of removing Products returned to us under the above conditions or for re-installing after they have been returned.